Backup server data at the block level bypassing the file system and reading data directly from the disk or volume. Block-level backup provides advantages over traditional file backup technologies including the speed of completing a backup operation, a drastic reduction in disk and network I/O, the ability to perform backups as often as every 15 minutes and no performance penalty for servers having a large number of files.
Low-cost alternative to leading High-Availability solutions
Data protection for SQL, IIS, Exchange and more…
Not only a High-Availability solution but also a backup tool with version control
ClusterReplica has a built-in backup tool which lets you back up whatever important data to XLink Backup eStorage. With this built-in backup function, ClusterReplica is not only working to maintain your critical server up running 24×7, it also backs up your data and versionizes them in the way you want.
Specially designed for SQL, IIS, and Exchange with CDP backup technology
Using the latest Continuous Data Protection (CDP) technology, ClusterReplica replicates data in real-time while SQL or IIS server service are running.
ClusterReplica has good intelligence to determine the best replication points for each different application to guarantee the data integrity on Replicas.
Automatic or Manual failover over LAN or Internet
ClusterReplica Enterprise supports automatic or manual Failover over LAN and WAN. With a friendly user interface, even the manual failover is easy and quick.
Automatic fast compression over slow internet
ClusterReplica Enterprise measures the network speed and automatically applies the fast compression to data replication over slow LAN or WAN. Auto-compression guarantees the best performance for data replication no matter it is over high speed LAN or low speed WAN.
Support Windows Clustering
Although ClusterReplica Enterprise does not require Windows Clustering to have the feature of failover. ClusterReplica supports Windows Clustering to replicate data from clustering computers to a remote server. It also has the capability of failver/failback between Windows clustering.
- Create replication points of data by monitoring byte-level change with block-level CDP
- Replication on database, non-database files and dynamically generated registry files
- Replication in bi-directional as well as one-to-many, many-to-one and many to many schemes
- Perform real-time data replication while MS SQL service running in Active/Active mode
Server High Availability
- Automatic or Manual Failover across LAN or Internet
- Failover by DNS, IP or host name
- Automatic Failover without requiring network storage or SAN
- Automatic or manual failback
Multi-nodes clustering (up to 8 stations)
- Total flexibility on the number of systems bind in the clustering
- Starting with few systems and add as needed with the growth of the business
- Centralized configuration from the Primary Master station
- Provide template configuration for IIS web servers and SQL servers
- Protect SQL 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, SQL express and IIS
- Supports Windows 2012/2008/2003/7/8 32-bit and 64-bit
- No need for the cost/complexity of the Microsoft clustering
- Supports Microsoft Windows clustering
- Automatic or Manual Failover without requiring NAS or SAN
- No system reboot required on installation